Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Traits of Me

  1. We have to be able to laugh at ourselves
  2. I have cats
  3. I have ferrets
  4. I love listening to thunder storms
  5. I gladly accept the pain of grieving the loss of Pete. It means I knew love.
  6. I accept death
  7. I used to ride horses and wish I had the money to once again own one.
  8. I value my friends
  9. I love conversations over good food and drink
  10. Hockey is an awesome sport
  11. I can't stand head games and won't ever play them.
  12. Basketball sucks
  13. My favorite actors are Michael Rosenbaum, Mel Gibson and Alan Alda
  14. My all time favorite show is M*A*S*H
  15. I like watching Smallville and have bought every season on DVD
  16. My favorite colors are blue and green
  17. I love chocolate
  18. I hate nuts in my brownies
  19. I believe in karma...very strongly
  20. I love my son.....at times he has been my only reason for getting up in the morning
  21. I loved growing up in Connecticut
  22. I am saddened by losing touch with my greatest childhood friend.
  23. Being politically correct is fucked up.
  24. I like to do all my shopping once a week at a Super Wal-Mart
  25. I am easily entertained by my ferrets antics
  26. I probably should be a more sympathetic person
  27. I believe in dealing with a situation and then moving on.
  28. I hate clutter
  29. I probably drink more than I should
  30. I am too easy on my son
  31. I worry about not having money for retirement because I don't have any to begin with
  32. I survived an abusive husband
  33. I am divorced
  34. I don't make a big enough effort to visit out of state family members as I should
  35. I chat online with my out of state family members at least once a week
  36. I took ballet lessons when I was a child
  37. I am fascinated by wolves
  38. I am over weight
  39. I am stubborn
  40. I get irritated with people who can't think for themselves
  41. Any job worth doing, is worth doing right
  42. I hate incompetence
  43. I love power tools
  44. I get great satisfaction from completing involved home projects
  45. I love road trips
  46. I sometimes yell at people when I am in my car.
  47. I like people to be honest with me.
  48. I like a sense of humor.
  49. I hate my handwriting.
  50. My favorite lunchmeat is peppered turkey.
  51. You would never get me to bungee jump.
  52. I believe I am mentally strong.
  53. I hate my thighs.
  54. Maybe thats why I first check out butt and thighs in the opposite sex.
  55. My favorite food is Italian.
  56. I love the smell of fresh cut grass.
  57. I love the sound of waves coming ashore.
  58. I have never been out of the country.
  59. I am happy to be by myself if that is what is supposed to be.
  60. I easily adjust to change.
  61. I have learned to medically help my pets in ways I never thought I would
  62. I am extremely loyal to my friends
  63. I have quality friends, not quantity
  64. I have more compassion for animals than I do humans
  65. I believe I was once given the gift of feeling the serenity and peace of heaven

No comments: